Vilnius International Short Film Festival is now excepting new film submissions to the International and National competitions. Filmmakers can submit fiction, documentary, animation, experimental and hybrid genre films up to 30 min. which are completed after January 2018. Submission deadline: 1 of September, 2019.
Vilnius International Short Film Festival (VISFF) is one of the biggest short film festivals in the Baltic countries. Established in 2006, VISFF has become a unique platform in Lithuania, not only screening European but also global professional short films made by the upcoming generation of the talented filmmakers. 13th edition of Vilnius International Short Film Festival will take place from 16 to 19 January, 2020.
Vilnius International Short Film Festival holds an International and National short film competitions. Selected films are considered by the International and National Juries. VISFF organises International Competition with three awards – Best Short Fiction, Best Short Documentary and Best Short Animation; and National Competition with the Best Lithuanian Short Film award.
VISFF is organized by Lithuanian Short Film Agency LITHUANIAN SHORTS. Sponsors: Lithuanian Film Centre, Audiovisual Works Copyright Association AVAKA and Vilnius City Municipality.
Submission to VISFF:
- Submission is available only via shortfilmdepot.com
- Submission deadline:regular deadline: 1 August, 2019 (free); final deadline: 1 September, 2019 (5 Eur)
- The festival does not require any premiere status.
- Festival regulations: here.
- The selection results will be announced by the end of October, 2019.
- For more information visit filmshorts.lt or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.